Salary on Offer – depending on ability to demonstrate the criteria listed below.
Full time permanent position, working between Monday and Sunday.
Benefits – 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), staff discount card, meals on duty, childcare vouchers.
James Places is a dynamic and vibrant growing company with venues based in the Ribble Valley and beyond with The Royal Hotel, The Shireburn Arms, The Emporium, Eaves Hall, Mitton Hall, The Waddington Arms, Holmes Mill and Falcon Manor , all part of the group.
• We have passion for what we do – We demonstrate this through the quality of our people, food, service and buildings
• We deliver extraordinary experiences – We do this by having an eye for detail, delighting the guest, working as a team, making this happen!
• We are evolving and embrace change – Develop and grow as individuals, as part of a team and as a business. We will do this through creativity, reward & recognition
• We promise to be genuine, unstuffy and welcoming – Respect your colleagues and the customers, be cheerful, be positive, be friendly, be enthusiastic, be honest & be truthful
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for all administrative duties within the Beer Hall at Holmes Mill. Supporting the management team and colleagues with a variety of tasks associate with this position.
• Answer all incoming telephone calls for the Beer Hall
• Respond to guest enquiry emails
• Printing of menus, drinks lists, track & trace forms etc
• Management of ResDiary booking platform
• Collate all guest feedback and distribute to the appropriate management
• Prepare, process and file paperwork relating to events at the Beer Hall
• Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• You’ll know what it means to deliver exceptional service, achieve consistently high standards and ensure customers are at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be a hands on administrator leading by example to create and maintain a motivated and happy team.
• Experience either as an administrator or office coordinator ready to take the next step, ideally in a pub/restaurant/ hotel.
Please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please choose the venue you would like to book